HW: finally since 88

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sun Apr 22 11:17:26 EDT 2007

......cause it has "Arioch" on its worth the hundred bucks a pop!

AWESOME & KEWL

back to being a Teenage Werewolf !
Christian Mournblade
it iz

----- Original Message ----
From: Amphetamine Embalmer <superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Sunday, 22 April, 2007 12:45:30 PM
Subject: HW: finally since 88

YES! I finally got ahold of the FLICKNIFE version of "Chronicle of The Black Sword" CD (my original copy was stolen in 2001 with a bunch of other CDs at the Paris airport) - and it arrived in the post yesterday...... takes me back to 1988 to my first Hawkwind purchase, at age "sweet" 16 (I was young one!) as fresh new Hawkwind fan in 1988, my first year of High School. Of course by 1996 when I joined BOC-L I had about 80 HW CDs........

It set me back about 100 USD on Amazon.com but was well worth it!!!

Christian

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/