HW: Re-Remastering the Back Catalog

pete howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 24 08:40:02 EDT 2007

I think on the original versions of brainstorm and also time we left they
chopped a bit off due to lack of space..so to speak.
IMO, its just EMI squeezing a few more bucks out of us mugs who would buy a
cd of Brocky going to the loo, if it sound fx on it.
These cds have ALREADY been remastered once, and i imagine ALL that will be
released AGAIN will be everying up to Hall o t m g.
ID MUCH RATHER SEE RERELEASES(& REMASTERED?) of the cds POST Hall o t m  g.
.. NOW they WOULD be worth buying!