hw: New Space Ritual edition

Colin Allen colinjallen at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Apr 24 11:01:28 EDT 2007

A standard CD player cannot deal with it.

Iain Ferguson <iainferguson at AOL.COM> wrote:  Anyone know if we'd have to buy a new kind of CD player ? Or can a
standard CD player handle that higher bit rate ?

also, not sure about this remaster, as didn't the band / engineer who
did the last remaster say they had squeezed everything they could out of
the master they were using..

I don't think it was the original multi-track masters, as I'm sure they
would have remixed it at the same time.. I think it was from a 1/2
inch master. could be wrong... but thought i'd read it somewhere..

cheers

Iain