HW: Do Not Panic documentary

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Apr 26 05:03:24 EDT 2007

On 25/04/2007 18:47, Cyberkrel wrote:
> One bizarre thing from the "Space Ritual" period that remains unresolved to
> this day is the official release of the BBC Radio 1 In Concert CD in
> stereo - I bet there are some of you who have this off the recent radio
> re-broadcasts (I'm not one of them - I'm never in at night to hear the
> radio!!) but it's odd that this is another anomaly yet to be sorted. There
> was a bootleg CD if I remember rightly that was in stereo only that was even
> more bizarre having the most odd mix known to man!

Was this the _Space Rock from London_ bootleg, sometime in the early/mid
'90s?  I have it in mind that there was another BBC bootleggy CD, too --
possibly from a transcription disc for which a copy of which Mike Holmes
paid such an awe-inspiring sum, back in the day?

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson