hw: New Space Ritual edition

pete howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 26 06:01:03 EDT 2007

grungy crap??lol..Hawkwind have gone through many "phases"(especially during
the 70s) and 3 of my fav albums are all from that period and all very
different-
-warrior o.t.e.o.t.
-quark,strangeness and charm
-space ritual
The other album i rate very highly is their 1991 Electric Tepee.
I guess these are all pretty obvious choices for most hawkwind fans fav
albums somewhere in their top 5 or 6, if they appreciate ALL the different
"phases" theyve gone through.