hw: New Space Ritual edition

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Thu Apr 26 11:50:47 EDT 2007

i'm with ya on "Electric Tepee", pete - it was de riguer on our LSD trips in art school for us to play "LSD" from that on peak hour...... that and Syd Barrett "Opel" and Skinny Puppy's "Download", Donovan, Sun Dial "Overspill EP" and even Sebadoh like "Vampire" etc...... of course the peaking lasted awhile.....

:-)

c.
"hocus pocus"

pete howe <sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote: grungy crap??lol..Hawkwind have gone through many "phases"(especially during
the 70s) and 3 of my fav albums are all from that period and all very
different-
-warrior o.t.e.o.t.
-quark,strangeness and charm
-space ritual
The other album i rate very highly is their 1991 Electric Tepee.
I guess these are all pretty obvious choices for most hawkwind fans fav
albums somewhere in their top 5 or 6, if they appreciate ALL the different
"phases" theyve gone through.

https://livemessenger.mobile.uk.msn.com/