I sent this to Bob Lennon's forum

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 29 22:36:23 EDT 2007

but suspect free speech may be restrained (not accusing, it seems to take
too long for me anyway)

SUBJECT: MY COMING IS NOT SANE NOR SAFE

to deliver this letter to Robert:

Bob, I had NO CLUE you would be pissed about the ICU group.
Had I known I NEVER would have started it....I only got freaked that
you were mad.
Kevin: were I to x-ray the soul today I am taking on faith I would
see the exact fire of god in the eyes
consider Brock singing from The Nazca: "I LOVE YOU"  (I mean Ron, but i want
an out-take with Dave doing these 3 words, as I swear it was his voice when
it was conjuring up a storm at the exact delivery...EXACT) this goes to you
and Kevin, and the zillion others......I NEVER meant to take ANYTHING from
ANYONE, especially the flower of life, Helen Elizabeth Coleman.........my
destruction was a hearty combo of ADD+DPD+touchof OCD+SPEED+GREED......for 5
years the world has been pointing me at my grave......also, can you imagine
what it's like being ex-communicated from the "Creatures" , having to live
in exile (if you call this living)
"I am the living death, and I have overcome the world"
(the stolen lyrics below represent something heavy, but good, and are a call
of "Hurry Up Hurry Up" to HIM UPON THE HORSE, who will not only understand
their application, but will know where to go)
 "YOU DOUBT YOUR STRENGTH OR COURAGE
DON'T COME TO JOIN WITH ME
FOR DEATH SURELY WAITS YOU
WITH SHARP AND POINTY TEETH