I sent this to Bob Lennon's forum

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 29 23:53:41 EDT 2007

yes? (I certainly don't expect anyone to address me as "your imperial
holiness"....the Delta-Wave:- satan, god, and man, with 3 hearts...TRUTH,
LOVE, PEACE) has crawled up here shaking ......if this is my physical death,
it's on Trev,,,,,It's an insult for me to call him Judge, but all else must,
regardless of what awful name you put following his title
"I LOVE YOU"   ALL OF YOU