(off?) The Satan Part (on) the Shit From Hell Part

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 30 09:36:06 EDT 2007

yeah, the satan part is the funest part, and actually the most necessary
fucker almost killed me (nervermind destroying my family and sending the
parents home from school too early), now I will squeeze his juice and eat
the United States political system from "within"
(the kitchen, that is)
he and I do go WAY WAY back
"He is NOT an Australian, he IS an A-L-I-E-N"
Trev you are lovely as ever but you have defied me in your space-time
co-ordinate
nameloc
ps-I MANIPULATED REALITY and PUNKADELIC IS COMMING ON CD via CHERRY RED
there! I struck back!
THE STUNT IS A ( profound) PARADOX
doable thanks to the creatures and their prophecy