hw: New Space Ritual edition

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Mon Apr 30 10:08:17 EDT 2007

Quoting Stephen Swann <swann at PLUTONIA.COM>:

> My favorite synth music is the mid 70's spacey stuff like
> Jean Michelle Jarre's _Oxygene_, _Equinoxe_, Vangelis'
> _Albedo 0.39_, _Spiral_, Edgar Froese' _Stuntman_, et al.

All excellent choices.

> It's considerably less ambient than the typical modern "New
> Age" music, which doesn't do much for me.  I don't even know
> if there's anyone doing that kind of music these days...

Tons, actually.  Air Sculpture, Radio Massacre International, Free System
Projekt, Paul Nagle, Mark Shreeve, Redshift, Andy Pickford, Arc, Arcane, Binar,
Under the Dome, Waveshape, Kubusschnitt, etc.  I could go on and on...

You too need to join the beyond_em Yahoo group...

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"Once I thought I saw you in a crowded hazy bar, dancing on the light