NIK: Maximum Effect CD(R)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 1 10:01:46 EDT 2007

*you can blame me for that one....it's because of Satan..........but I did
make sure it was made of high-quality German stock, and let's see anybody
find a German copy......in fact...I think I will pursue that very copy again
one day (I almost got it before my life crashed)......mine better play or I
am getting Carol to send me airfare to Brighton......*
*so, glad you brought this up......we need to get a master-tape release of
this as well if it can be done*
*I think it may not be possible, however, for the same reasons Alien
knowledege is a no-no*
*ps-pretty sure I coulda made an _even better_ one from my Spanish copy, but
I couldn't keep his Royal Highness waiting (it would only have been better
by one pop, and maybe having German grooves is still best)*
*somebody has a copy of Choose Your Masques that was made just before it got
officially released and was done exactly as the official release came
out......but it had ONE pop...damn......I want it back.......it is MY
property*