Reefer Madness?

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed Aug 1 13:25:22 EDT 2007

vzenv14m writes:

> It would be nice if we could convert the machinery of death to that for
> life, That would be impressive, but the human condition, being that as it is
> seems to get more turned on by death.  How well would a computer game sell
> that rather than dropping bombs on people dropped food packages on them
> instead?

It'd never work. My idea might though. Think of Railroad Tycoon; Ski
Park Manager; Leisure Park manager, and now:

Death Camp Commander - "Be the first on your block to kill a million!"

Start with just one hut, a truck and a length of hose.  Maximise
productivity of your workers while you sell their goods at a profit.
Build railways to bring in new workers and huts to house them.  Can you
convince some workers to build the gas chambers and save their own
lives? Watch out though for disease, mutiny, and escapes.  Arbeit Macht
Frei!

If I were less lazy, I'd build the website. Contact the press to claim
it's educational, and watch the hate mail flow in...

FoFP