Reefer Madness?

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Wed Aug 1 13:33:05 EDT 2007

Quoting vzenv14m <maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET>:

> I always thought it would be interesting to be there for the take off of 1
> of the spaceships.

I used to work for McDonnell Douglas at Kennedy Space Center.  I once got to
watch a shuttle launch from the Mobile Launch Platform stands.  That's closer
than the press is allowed to be.  I think it was less than a mile away.  It was
AWESOME.

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"Saturn comes back around to show you everything