Here's one for Mike C...

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 1 15:23:39 EDT 2007

On 8/1/07, vzenv14m <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> That all depends on how many Hawkwind collectors need light bulbs.

*Mary, refer back to our discussion about Mike last night as you read this*
*here is the answer: simply 1*
*and I have just done it on the first try which is amazing even to myself
considering the entry codes involved*
*I went from track 4 of Weird CD 107 to track 7 of Japanese Weird CD
107.......*
*now THAT was what I needed to heeerrrrrrrrrr*
*I believe I am fully restored to _The Living Death_ again........*
*with only a prelim investigation, it appears I have 2 looking in the
futures in a row......*
*here is the aftermath......It looks like Mike caused me to possibly solve
my dvd player problem.....I hope........there is an "audio" button*
*but mostly this: God I mean Dave I mean God are you reading??????*
*Opa-Loka is in fact NOT my favorite Hawkwind track*
*it's a tie.......with Space Travellers...and I suspect one of mine is a
halogen bulb*
*MSignal*