NIK: Maximum Effect CD(R)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 1 20:41:58 EDT 2007

On 8/1/07, M Holmes <fofp at holyrood.ed.ac.uk> wrote:
"Choose Your Casques" please

I can't decide if I am dissappointed on  this one or not......I was so darn
sure I'd be getting corrected on the "choose your flasks"
.....seeing how you may have just too many to choose from where beer/ale is
concerned
now I'm just all confused if you want an LP misprint, a practical
crash-test-dummie helmet like the one I was planning on making Eric, my
ex-drinking bud (he who sold my CD's and thought ICU was a better
psychedelic band than Hawkwind), or something cheaply construed of paper
products with either horns or wings?