Here's one for Mike C...

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 1 21:07:22 EDT 2007

On 8/1/07, vzenv14m <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> There's a little bit of talking by Dave at the beginning of Choose your
> masks, so if you have that, you're all set, besides, the material on the
> inside of the disc is the beginning, and it plays outward, so I was told.
> Wait a minute, mine started with Streets of Fear, I believe, it's been
> well
> over 10 years, but I believe that's the case, after that is Landing on
> Medusa, and so on.  Give me a call, so we can discuss it

*Mary that's not Dave talking at the beginning of "Choose your
Masques"......but it is talking and I am sure you'll remember what it is
with your memory*
*also, how would I be "all set"???*
*CD's do in fact play from center to edge, but again you've got me confused
as to how that figures into this*
*no worries*

**