Reefer Madness?

Cliff & Pam Wheaton pamwheaton at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Aug 2 00:25:43 EDT 2007

I live about 30 miles from a fairly large mixed  wing Air Force base. I
also work out of our airport here, of which the south side is a mixed
forces training base. They share runways. I get to see some quite
interesting planes, and maneuvers while waiting in the taxi lane:)
Pam