Reefer Madness?

Hawkfan hawkfan at RATSAUCE.CO.UK
Thu Aug 2 12:29:41 EDT 2007

It's not outrageous. Read it carefully.

>Its authors said there was no definite evidence that cannabis triggered
>psychosis, only that an association existed.

OK there's an association between global warming and Dave Brock getting
older. Doesn't mean that one is causing the other. If there was real proof
the authors would have said so.

>For frequent users, the risk rose to between 50% and 200%.

Right so frequent use increases a very small risk to, erm, a very small
risk. All psychoactives have some risk, even alcohol. Why should THC be any
different? The report isn't saying "SMOKE WEED AND YOU'LL GO MAD". Actually
it seems very restrained and emphasises that any risk is small.

JR