(Off Music Subject)-my attitude (with a tad of HW Kollekturr birdseed)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 2 22:10:28 EDT 2007

*I suggest:*
*adopt someone elses unwanted children and raise and love them as your own*
*come to me with the knowledge*
*the problem with the world is that humans won't face the large brain is
simply one more survival trick of nature that we happen to be too successful
with*
*please, stop breeding and I indeed will, STFU*
*while no day would be a good day to have to be reminded of a shitty ZZ Top
Lp, this one was terrible*
*I got the message and everyone else saw it*
*Exigius 12 1/2*
*ps-original British UK pressings of Doremi are in fact GERMAN!!!!!*
*G! G for GERMANY!*
*thank god for the martian*