Here's one for Mike C...

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Aug 3 03:19:36 EDT 2007

On 03 Aug 2007, at 01:06, Stephen Swann wrote:
> You know right after I thought to myself "Well, at least
> *I'm* not a Kollektor", I realized that I'm about to
> purchase Space Ritual for the 4th time.

Ah, and don't you remember the good ol' days when we all thought
(right here on this list), "Space Ritual will _never_ get released on
CD!" ;)

Of course, as far as I know, Imaginos has only had one release on
CD :/  And though I thought the CD sounded better than the vinyl (not
that I've had many chance to listen to a vinyl copy!), the CD sound
isn't _great_.  Where's my lovingly restored _Imaginos Reimagined_
deluxe set!? :)  One for the Rhino Handmade people, perhaps :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson