Reefer Madness?

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Aug 3 06:39:17 EDT 2007

We were discussing the "You'll go 40% insane!!" stuff in the pub last
night and it occurred to me that Hawkwind could strike while the iron's
hot and release Reefer Madness as a single. It's very topical at the
moment and it's hardly been overplayed live so there's a whole
generation out there ready to hear it and who like both cannabis and
irony.

The problem with the track was always finding someone other than Bob to
sing it. The one person who has managed it well was Bridgette. Get her
back and bang out a single. Could be a summer hit!

FoFP