Reefer Madness?

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Fri Aug 3 10:09:40 EDT 2007

Quoting Arjan Hulsebos <arjanh at WOLFPACK.NL>:

> On Fri, 3 Aug 2007 11:39:17 +0100, M Holmes wrote
> > We were discussing the "You'll go 40% insane!!" stuff in the pub last
> > night and it occurred to me that Hawkwind could strike while the iron's
> > hot and release Reefer Madness as a single. It's very topical at the
> > moment and it's hardly been overplayed live so there's a whole
> > generation out there ready to hear it and who like both cannabis and
> > irony.
> >
> > The problem with the track was always finding someone other than Bob
> > to sing it. The one person who has managed it well was Bridgette.
> > Get her back and bang out a single. Could be a summer hit!
>
> Get her back, regardless. She has a very pleasant voice.

Um, "pleasant" is not an adjective I'd use to describe her singing voice.
Unless you find it pleasant for singers to have lousy intonation and a hard
time staying on key.

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"Saturn comes back around to show you everything