BOC SetList (Wallingford CT)

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Aug 3 11:23:40 EDT 2007

What is wrong with Allen, health problems? I didn't realize how versatile he is until I saw them play a show in Newkirk, OK in 1998(?). The show was amazing, much better than my previous experience on the "Revolution by Night" tour. The audience was there to see Rainbow and walked out during "Let Go."
  Gary
"Jason M. Scruton" <js3619 at ACMENET.NET> wrote:
  BOC website sez Allen is out o' commission for the remainder of 2007. :(

J.