reefer badness-sadness-gladness

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 3 15:15:58 EDT 2007

*relax sweetheart......there is no problem (I get to know these things,
thanks to the flowers coming up through the cement) and if there was it was
me.....*
*now if I start that BOC kollektion at Imaginos, I'll insist on having to be
a know-it-all....so I hope they keep it up*
*I almost got bored enough to catch a bus to the record shop and get the new
Space Ritual, which would make my ? copy (maybe less than Steve now) but I
can't figure out this strange human thing called "time to put food in
mouth", and not enough vroom..... *
*Steve, your # is perfect for your needs....we can swing it in favor of or
against Kull-Lecter, where bands like HW are concerned*
*does anyone know why there is a cassette of Space Ritual that plays in a
different order?*
*I _would_ be talking BOC, but I'm too young*
*I'll keep looking to see if anyone has a corrected version of "Weird 107"*
*and not _too_ much info, till I get a monetary vacuum*
*mc*
*any current UAO info appreciated beyond words*