(OFFvery OFF) subject header unknown at present

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 3 23:06:08 EDT 2007

please read this, delete it, whatever, and would appreciate not responding
to it
i am just hideously embarrased....(but I'll deal)....NO-ONE wishes for happy
good souls and loving peaceful lives in the world more than myself
while it is true that for a lazy person, I have been known to have a lot of
guts when it comes to real jerks (I mean REAL jerks) my tough talk is just a
cover and I suppose I assume most of the brilliant people who don't delete
me gather (that) quickly (but maybe not)
submitting massive posts is so grindingly bothersomely NOT a recent problem,
but one that always was ......you just got a five year break
the people in my life for the past 5 years, as it turns out, were quite
nuts, and to end up like I have is so weird and unexpected that the
dissappointment has allowed me to "crack" and act stupid
further, it occurs to me a friends husband I was attempting to bond with
pointed out that out of my mouth sprang constant "F word F word F
word".....that's not what I wish to do or be
further, I would like to apologize to Mary who has turned much closer friend
by a million miles though we always were friends, for picking on her simply
because I know her
I'm going to try harder.....
I guess that is all but this--- something that I found which I like a lot:
"you must be the change you want to see in the world" (by, apparently)
ghandi
so, that sums it up, i hope everyone is off on a good weekend.....
mike c