Aural Innovations: New Space Rock & Alchemical Radio Shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Aug 4 08:30:31 EDT 2007

http://Aural-Innovations.com

AUGUST 4, 2007: NEW RADIO SHOWS

I've just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#182), and The Best of Alchemical Radio (show #23). See the playlists below.
Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in hi and lo bandwidth Mp3 and
RealAudio editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #182)

Farlung - "Endless Drifting Wreck" (from forthcoming A Wound in Eternity)
Alan Davey - "Years Ago Miles Away" (from Human on the Outside)
Christus & the Cosmonaughts - "No Chance to Dream" (from From Atop This
Hill)
Scattered Planets - "TV Slip, Puppet" (from Deep Space Psychosis)
Civilian Zen - "Curse/Cure" (from Return to Shelter)
Picore - "Cocoboy Caramel" (from L'helium Du Peuple)
Mooch - "Jupiter Event" (from Dr Silbury's Liquid Brainstem Band)
The Setting Son - "Running Demons" / "In A Certain Way" (from The Setting
Son)
Mushroom with Eddie Gale - "I Don't Need to Fight, To Prove I'm Right - I
Don't Need To Be Forgiven" (from Joint Happening)
Peyote Mothership - "I Can't I Won't" (from First Landing)
Kosmos - "Eksyin" (from Polku)
Causa Sui - "White Sun" (from Free Ride)
Sgt. Sunshine - "Old Man" (from Black Hole)
A.G. Carinae - "Kindred" (from Paranormalized)
1997EV - "A Dark Sides Miracle" (from dead.ends.sinful)

The Best of Alchemical Radio (show #23)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends at Pet Hippy Productions and
features an excellent assortment of Psychedelia, Space Rock, Progressive
Rock and much much more.

Keith Christmas - Opening Out
Malarkey - Trouble In The Wind
Mystery Juice - Disgracedland
The Psychedelic Breakfast - Chemical Youth
Radium 88 - Space Dub Odyssey
Terry Munday - The Liberty Project
Root Deco - Subway To Paradise
Census Of Hallucinations - Flight Of The Cosmic Snot
Paul Bullock - We All Look Particularly Good Tonight
Gargantua Soul - Gargantua
Eric Anders - Leave's Me Cold
The Insane Picnic - There's A Man
Typewriter - It's Everything