Reefer Madness?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 4 11:52:45 EDT 2007

a gift: FoFP's post had nill to do with Hawkwind NOR Bridgette.......
he was showing his "colors" and testing: mind VS heart
I'm speaking up since he failed to include me when he was strolling down
memory lane back to the days of 14 billion and not a CD copy of "Bring Me
The Head" in sight
"walkin' with a limp as I pimp throu'"