changing out bulbs 2 x 2, recent reports

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 5 16:45:18 EDT 2007

ok, a liitle webwork and i see the weird tape info is covered (to a
degree??)
lightbulb changing was the request, and in fact this has been done which I
didn't find in my reading
my weird version of Space Travellers has a bunch more lyrics to be left
undecoded...it's, wicked
so I guess most people have it also, just know it's extended if you didn't
already (and WHO's treated voice IS that?)
regarding "I am the eye", I didn't see much hootenanny about this, but to me
since it announces acid test, I rather thought it is special, and imagine
mamasan will enjoy that...maybe everybody knows this stuff and has the
original sources, I dunno
there was a mention of 106 finally getting repressed, and i couldn't figure
that out......one of you could tell me......you could you know.....
"where are they now" .....I need a studio version and need it lumped in with
Brock stuff...what a great song.....and like all my faves, seems to have
????'s in the lyrical transfigurations....
somebody asked me if I collected a lightbulb from every country if I would
consider myself (or if one would then become) "lord of light"
I was forced to see there is a CD "welcome to the future" which has weird
tape stuff?   sure beats the one I have,,,,,,I'll certainly trade my
"oscillations" for it