OFF: check out itop's station for some excellent spacerock that is hard to find

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 6 19:50:25 EDT 2007

everytime I see "Burro", I remember Ari Asch, and his "Radio Free Burro"
show.......he got to interview the likes of Motorhead and such....I think he
got jealous when I started having Hawkwind members at my home .......he was
a bigger smart-ass than me, and while we shared a massive love of Motorhead,
we didn't share a love of the same chemicals, ....he got all the girls and
things.....when I first met him I touched his crystals and I was informed he
didn't like the name "Mike"......as years passed we _did_ like the same
bands (minus Hawkwind, who he never mentioned), but I wasn't cool enough and
was rejected.....I went insane
now I could care less
addendum: he ended up getting beat up pretty badly
last I heard he said something like "mike thinks I can't respect
him"....close enough....it was just more stupid bullshit.....he don't live
round these parts no more