One Eyed Bishops 2 play 3rd annual 'Highway to Healthcare' benefit cycle rally

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Wed Aug 8 14:43:32 EDT 2007

Greetings friends,
The One Eyed Bishops will once again perform at the annual 'Highway to
Healthcare' motorcycle rally, sponsored by Deborah Heart & Lung Center:
Sunday, September 30th.
This is the third year for this event, and it's also slated to be the
biggest, with more riders ( last year there were about 600 ), and the
introduction of several car clubs. Although there is a modest fee to ride (
this money goes directly to charity), there is no charge to come see the
band, & health fair ( although donations are welcome ).

Deborah Heart & Lung Center, in Browns Mills New Jersey is a pioneer in the
area of pulminary and cardiac surgery etc. They take in patients from all
over the world ( particularly those who cannot afford medical attention ),
and care for them for FREE.
Visit the event website at: http://www.highwaytohealthcare.org for
directions, information, registration for riders etc. This website will
likely be updated regularly in the coming days and weeks.

We are pleased to announce a special electric lineup for this year's event.
Please visit each band member's individual website; I'm sure you'll find it
very interesting reading...Cheers! Mike Burro

Mike Burro ( guitar/vocals ) http://www.myspace.com/sloterdijk1
http://www.freewebs.com/oebs
http://www.oneeyedbishops.com

Stewkey ( vocals ) http://www.myspace.com/nazzfeaturingstewkey