One Eyed Bishops 2 play 3rd annual 'Highway to Healthcare' benefit cycle rally

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 8 16:44:47 EDT 2007

and in ride the bikers.....(to a cause)......this is why I don't require
sci-fi......I hope no-one is missing this while they're tied up so tight
trying to find something else......I suggest giving up at once and just hit
the BOC pipe, being condemned to longsleeves in the summertime is a
mutha......
*mc backstep*
ANGEL Is a band???
my friend Kelly(Kee-Lee)(aka, whatelse, Mike) LOVES them and still has all
the lp's...they were one of the first bands I ever saw and were up the
richter scale for blowing out my eardrums along with Styx