[Up-Tight] Space Ritual

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Thu Aug 9 15:12:17 EDT 2007

mary.
do you need special  computer equipment since you cannot see?
do you read off a printout in braille type thing? for example, how can you surf websites??
just curious...... must be one of the seven wonders of the world, your machine!!!!

christian

----- Original Message ----
From: vzenv14m <maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Thursday, 9 August, 2007 8:38:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Up-Tight] Space Ritual

Hi Arin,
I just want to sort of officially wish you "Hello," and thank you again for
sending me the article.  My reader does funny things to email addresses when
it reads them, so I had to cut and paste yours into a document to get your
name.  Whatever works, right  After writing this, I went back, and clear as
day was your name the whole time, but a lot of people don't put signatures,
or salutations, (I stand guilty on the latter count), on emails. I'm
primarily self-taught on use of computers.
I'm still trying to remember all my email protocol.  I get really lost in a
lot of web sites, especially myspace, maybe because it's so multilayered.  ?

Fly on,

Kaduflyer