Reefer Madness?

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Aug 10 15:02:46 EDT 2007

Bridget took the time to show me and explain the histories of her masks, she
let me try 'em on too, I liked the 1 with the 3 faces.  I was told she did a
really good job of acting.  I hope she's doing well.
I could sort of picture her doing a thing similar to Mother Gong, I'm sure
she could tell a story really well, which is a talent.  I'm not very good at
it, I don't always get the order of events right, although given a story
I've read 25 years ago I can remember a lot of details.  I wish Time of the
Hawklords was available to me through Bookshare, any volunteers for readers?
Just wishful thinking.  I wish I could just use my brain and flash on being
stoned without indulging, it would save a lot of money, Hawkwind music makes
me high, and I can't say that for too many other bands, at least not in the
same way.

Fly on,

Kaduflyer