reefer badness-sadness-gladness

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Aug 10 15:35:39 EDT 2007

What Mike was talking about is the mechanical sound of my screen reader, and
I was looking for something scrolling down the list of emails, and a lot of
times I'll get multiple copies of a message, so his name came up about 20
times in 90 seconds.  There are other voices, but they're all mechanical,
they've come up with more human ones, but that slows the computer down to
the point where it's not useful for anything.  With the quality of voice
recognition technology one would think that they'd have improved the voice
synthesizer, maybe we need to get Dr. Technical On The Case.

The computer voice sounds a bit like Marvin from the original Hitch Hikers,
but it's not nearly as good.  You have to work with what you got.

Love in Space,

Kaduflyer