reefer badness-sadness-gladness

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Aug 10 15:42:51 EDT 2007

I'd meant TV, and the only real use for 1 of those is TV Suicide.  I think
it can kill more brain cells than most drugs, ah man, where's my clicker.
Actually, I don't even think the cyclopean quadrangle is plugged in.
It would be nice if we could select 10 stations of our own choice for a
reasonable amount of money, 1 would have to be dedicated to space-rock, and
another to really good sci-fi.  Give me my music any day, especially the
Hawkwind and I'll be happy.

Kaduflyer