dear friends and musical gods of the ICU camp

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 12 04:43:46 EDT 2007

allow my to break wind with no delay,  here: this encylcopedic rendition of
the nearest real meaning of Blanga this moron could locate:

*"Telok Blangah* in Malay
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malay_language>means "cooking pot
bay <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay>", and covers the area behind Keppel
Harbour <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keppel_Harbour>. *Blanga* is a cooking
pot <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pot> made of
clay<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clay>used by the southern
Indians <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_India>. The district name is
derived from this cooking pot shape of the bay. *Teluk Blanga* is the
district between Pasir Panjang
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasir_Panjang>and Tanjong
Pagar <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanjong_Pagar>

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

as futher proof of Trevor "Seaside" Peaceman Waranarchist, being in the
class of only Thoms, whom else would lift my "joke" blanga review and use it
officially.......maybe I'll share with him in what  the "michael and mary
lines" (phone lines) in human form _actually" converse about,,,,it's enough
to shock John Lydon.......

next: and I've been around a while, I would liken the recent issue of
Punkadelic on the Cheery Red CD label (did I lie?), to the release of the
most anticipated Hawkwind album -turned- CD (that) you ever needed heart
medication to get you to the quickest method of payment and
shop-accessability....futher, I would have paid full cd-price just to get
hold of THE LAUGHING POLICEMAN, which makes a person less than their
potential if they at least don't get an illeagal dupe, it's dangerous, but
music is a better "yahooey" than dope or food.........PLEASE PLEASE GET ME
MY ESAPNA/THE WRECKER (digital tracks) and no my Atomgods tape sits
unplayed...too much respect for such disrepect for american cheescake player
to trust