HW cancelled Brazilian UFO photo op

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 12 12:11:58 EDT 2007

a strange (if only brief) posting appeared on  the Yahoo HW list (which I
NEVER monitor out of disgust for it, but I got tipped to a related theme I
won't discuss) on this thread and it reminded me no matter of miconstruation
on my behalf.....*DEAR HAWKWIND MANGEMENT: "the coolest band in the world
and in Pierre T's (mildly known, go with it) words "The Only Band That
Matters"...... must have it's tours, especially where USA is concerened,
plotted and elitely managed, I (sickenely) thought of it (along with the
other autominds), and Darryl Abbott went down.....the people are
*Hawkwind are free to move about the countries or remain cozy in the
cocoons, all good (just have the shows in place, if ever treating festie
holo-daze abroad agin)*  On 8/12/07, mike coleman <insect.brain at gmail.com>