Judge Trev's THE MAXIMUM EFFECT

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Aug 13 04:00:20 EDT 2007

On 12/08/2007 10:09, mike coleman wrote:
> Dear Carl, and any other potentials who don't get the "yawn of Hawkwind"
> before 2am, I noticed the righteously AND chotically conjured (with you
> $fans$ in mind) Max Effect CD is still offered at Real Festival
> Music,,,,,,if you don't own this, never let me know, unless you are strong
> humored and bother not with uncontrolled disrespectful losses of breath
> he likes money, especially since his new stage gear may flaunt it
> (fantasising a sec), BUT, if you dare engage his wrath, you may be rewarded
> with at least a pointer to me to dupe it....

Ah, yes, so it is -- 10 squid plus shipping.  Well, heaven knows I've
bought enough duplicates of things simply because they had the word
"remastered" slapped across them. But, yes, I would not be too thrilled
about the idea of buying a duplicate of something because it had
"de-mastered" itself without me even having the chance to lose or
scratch it!  That's the music industry taking planned obsolescence to
depths at which I'm not ready to dive, I think.  A fresh copy in the
sense of being a fresh copy would be groovily appropriate, IMO, under
the circumstances :)  I'm not even sure whether that would _technically_
violate any laws in the UK.

Cheers,
Carl

--