dear friends and musical gods of the ICU camp

Ian Jeffcock ianjeffcock at PACIFIC.NET.SG
Mon Aug 13 10:36:48 EDT 2007

Man, I thought I was having a strange trip when I saw all these references to
Singapore in BOC-L, funny thing is my office is at Tanjong Pagar, and correct,
it is right next to Telok Blangah! Of course I especially moved there so I
could
get nearer to the Blangah :-)

Incidentally I have the new issue of Punkadelic, damn fine it is too.
And reading thu the rest of the thread, I've also got digital versions
of Espania and Wrecker if anybody wants them...