Reefer Madness?

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Aug 13 14:32:22 EDT 2007

I think the problem with the government, is when it comes down to it, we're
not given real choices for our leaders, as Malcolm X put it, would you
rather be eaten by a lion or a wolf.  Neither party really give a damn about
us, and I believe they're 2 sides to the same coin, and the only way to
determine where they're really coming from is to read their record, which
for many of us can get boring, but that's the only way of making a real
assessment of the characters of thus looking for our votes.
Also, I don't feel our votes mean much in the greater scheme of things, it's
all in who the people in power want.  Just my opinions, cynic, you bet.

Once again, it's all your fault, you're supposed to be the 1 to change the
world.  Seriously, thanks for sharing your thoughts on this subject.

Your friend,

Kaduflyer