latenight confessions of a Hawkpimp's glory days (mumbled through side of mouth)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 14 03:53:02 EDT 2007

well, my bi*ches are behavin', so I got a minute to share with my friends (I
hope I slipped that out and no-one blinked)
I never collected or liked items that were one-of-a kind...not cool..(just
to me, not really uncool).....I "passed" on acetates left and right for more
reasons than just this.....but if I couldn't brag on what  is/was/ an actual
item that could _theorectically_ be located by one of you, it removed
with one exception I can think of, and Germany's got it......
love
pimp of the heart