HW: Mr. Dibs

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Tue Aug 14 05:14:43 EDT 2007

Hej

It seems that Mr. Dibs (Spacehead fame), Allan's roadie for the past few
years, is the new bass player in Hawkwind. No official word but we never
get one about anything, really...

Anyway...I am curious what people think, if he is the real one for the
job or just filling in? Is he good enough, will he add something to the
band, bring something fresh in, make the band more creative, move in
another direction...or just take orders from the top???  I am curious..

scott

just ordered two copies of the new Brock-Calvert CD. sounds interesting.
Dave spoke about it in the interview I did with him in Bergen..