backstep to a new start

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 14 05:51:49 EDT 2007

Dear Kris ....
because I am so nuts, and I just took the high-dive purchasing the new
Husband/Calvert CD which I have to have obviously, would you two consider,
just consider, making my copy the most insanely cool version chock-full-of
genie smoke-puffs, of  personal delite a non-human could wish for while
stranded here waiting for more wind?????
never hurts to contact the doc and his fam..........
nothing Dave leaks out of this fortress, I know, and have known, and husband
knows.......
little boy 42, mike coleman