HW: Mr. Dibs

Ted Jackson Tjackson at SYR.EDU
Tue Aug 14 07:17:54 EDT 2007

>>> steve.bishop at DB.COM 8/14/2007 5:42 AM >>>
Scott

Saw him at Hawkfest, he filled in pretty capably but not sure if he'll
have
any artistic input. (doubtful I'd have to say). Without casting any
aspersions
on Mr Dibs I'd have to say the only man to hold a candle to Allan's
bass
playing in HW is Lemmy, and I for one sorely miss Allan's driving
force.
EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.

Hey, didn't Ade Shaw play in Hawkwind for a
while?  I saw him in Bevis Frond, and from
what I heard he stands pretty tall as a bassist.
Easily as good a player as Lemmy...

theo