further kollector blog prior to the 100+ temp assault

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 14 08:25:12 EDT 2007

i never really consider items not including a pakage change, along with a
musical one to be _totally_ an item, though I certainly realize they are of
interest.
This did finally occur with the Space Brock CD, after the original sale was
only 32, etc......
I was trying to kiss up to everyone here, but I seem (by nature itself) to
be understood by the musicians (well at least 1) better than the humans
which I belive myself to have arisen from in a sense,,,,,,,
you laughed in my face when I wanted to know about Ben Cohen and the
function of BOC......
more about you than may seem me
and finally, I kindly enquired with the half of Kadu, whichever one we have
now, if it were just possible to call-up the original thought, as sometimes
her anwer (seemed to me) to date back to the first post in a thread, which
my futuristic GMAIL lumps in a converstaion
enough now