Robert Calvert Centigrade 232 book and CD at Voiceprint

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Tue Aug 14 17:32:23 EDT 2007

Thanks for that.
Ordered mine, ordered the Brock/ Calvert CD last night. Just got a new  sound
system which shakes the floor (house is soundproof) so looking forward to
these, as well as listening to all my old stuff!

Regards,
Steve.

PS... the chilli plants are lethal!!! LETHAL!!!!!

In a message dated 08/14/2007 18:31:58 GMT Standard Time,  bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM