A question

Ted Jackson Tjackson at SYR.EDU
Wed Aug 15 07:25:36 EDT 2007

On 15/08/2007 01:38, vzenv14m wrote:
> Hi friends,
> Chris told me about a band he likes called Moe, does anyone know anything
> about them?  Are they worth checking out? I've always respected his opinion
> on music, and he told me to ask on the forum about them.

I've heard a lot about them in recent years, but I'm not sure I've heard
their music.  They've been fairly big on the "jam band" scene in the
States, and I've read about them in articles at places like
jambands.com, etc.

They might even be on topic for this email list, since I have it in mind
that they've played some Blue Oyster Cult covers now and again.  Mmm,
that's all I can remember right now!

Yep, not only do they occasionally cover BÖC tunes, I saw
moe.'s guitarist Al Schier [sp?] sit in with them once.  He
did a great job, and he was obviously very well-versed
in the BÖC canon...

theo