HW: Hawk Fest in Amsterdam

Stewartbas at AOL.COM Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Wed Aug 15 08:37:33 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/15/2007 6:31:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
shll at HAGEDORN.DK writes:

Did I  miss this on our list??

I was thinking the same thing.  It's been up on the Hawk site close to  2
weeks. Sounds like a ton of fun.  We have about 8 people in this neck of  the
woods getting their papers in order. Note to US citizens: start getting  your
passports updated if you have not traveled in long time , it could  take about 4
months, or you can pay around  USD $200.00 and have it in a  couple of hours.
See the Hawk site if you would care to give some suggestions. I  think it's a
great idea and plan on attending with a group of friends. Can't get  a better
location and everything is relatively  cheap that time of  year.

Bill Stewart