ICU/JT/NT content

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 15 09:10:59 EDT 2007

On 8/15/07, Jonathan Jarrett <jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote

mc> *whatever happens, I MUST HAVE MY ESPANA/THE WRECKER included as bonus
mc> tracks on something, or I'm taking out the world, I've just about had
all
mc> the entertainment I can stomach, and I've discovered that  I'm alone
after
mc> all...figures*

  ^^^^^     Why does it have to be yours, Mike? Steve's still got a stack of
^^^^^mint 7" copies to give away, as I understand it, that's how I got mine
^^^^^anyway, and I assume that he still has the masters too because he's
like
^^^^^^that. But he would have to be *involved* by that same *someone*. And
as
^^^^^ever the problem with these deals seems to be people talking to each
^^^^^^other nicely, yours,
     Hmmm. How to answer!!!!   Because mine wasn't just a "fair weather
fighter" like everybody else's, but the TEST -PRESSING...how'd I do???   but
what I really meant, was that after Nik and I had a "huttle" over Trevor, it
was decided the band (name) be given unto the Judge, which it was.....I
can't get him to pay attention to the Max Effect 45 since Trev knows so many
guitar tricks and such he think's he's above it...but seeing how "Blood and
Bone" made the Punkadelic CD, who knows????  I think I may have got him
considering the concept of ICU Pimp,,,,,,so we'll see...I want those 2  Max
Effect tracks on CD Bad, and I also want another 45, but I am afraid to
approach Pstupid, as he is one of the ones I accidentally let down...he is
certainly still invited here for the best Tex-Mex that can be had,,,,,,and
Jon, treat yourself to Punkadelic CD next you get on e of your pretty ladies
to take you out pubbing and showing and get her to gift you, it's worth it
just for The Laughing Policeman,,,,,,hell of a great disc to bring on
home............cheers Jon friend

--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
           (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk