Ersatz Content

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 15 09:49:38 EDT 2007

Jon, son of Walter, I mean John:
>>(but still looking for _Ersatz_ of course).
I found my first of 2 pristine copies, in fact the first one SS, for $4.00
USA, ....I was so happy people were moving back and away in slight fear and
confusion
IMHO it's one of those records you love to slip into your collection, but
it's a bit of a mess.......
the "actual" songs can be good though, like "King Bee", and "Lightshow",
and, uhum, "Moo Goo Gai Pan"
anyway, get Trev to put that out Jon, please, now that you 2 get on good,
etc.....(I'm making a wish on the dish)
now, I wonder if the list cares what Jill S and her fantastic karma *did* to
me???  I tried to protect myself!!!!
Hi Jill!!  Mikey loves you
tell Miguel he's forgiven for failing what I never really asked of him!!!!
hehehehee
ps-BTW, when I go to Brock, I go to Brock, Kris is a relation to a small
degree from past, but not my secret formula
pss-I'm still waiting for my thank you regarding the picture of Barney
Bubbles playing guitar at Funky Paul Olsen's
dogdick drip (sorry)